CONTRIBUTIVE VOUCHER PROGRAM CONTRIBUTIVE VOUCHER PROGRAM
We offer the possibility to sponsor anonymously part of our community activities, on a regular basis and punctual occasions. To enable our collective to develop, providing support to the community and quality services through our various initiatives and projects.
By choosing our professional services, you are guaranteed that part of the payments will be dedicated to our community support for children, youth and women.
How will we use our funds?
- To facilitate access to our services for people with economic hardship.
- For the implementation of new initiatives and projects to support the community, focusing on health and anti-racist education as a social value.
- For the hiring of a team of experts.
- To finance events or organize crowdfunding.
- To guarantee our existence and our growth as a social experiment.
Social and educational CONTRIBUTIVE VOUCHER
From 10€ · 15€ · 20€ 25€ · 30€ · 35€ · 40€ · 45€ · 50€ · 55€
- One-off economic contribution for families who have difficulty paying the full amount to receive dental treatment or acquiring reading glasses.
- Economic participation to democratise access to psychology related to racial trauma.
- Economic participation to meet the fee of our digital services part of our mentoring program, partially sponsored at a discounted price, corresponding to 50% of the total amount.
- Economic participation to meet the fee of our digital services, partially sponsored at a discounted price : For individuals, groups and collectives, for self-entrepreneurshipprojects, corresponding to one-third of the 50% of the total amount.
- Economic contribution to support the collective buying initiative of raw materials, from reliable and ecological sources, guaranteeing the continuity of our consumer group The Petit Comité, self-funded.
- Gift voucher covering the total cost of a STARTER KIT without harmful petrochemicals from The Petit Comité initiative with personal consulting. To give as a present to your loved ones or as a gesture of good will for a family with economic hardship. Currently, our commitment is to keep costs as low as possible and to offer a free pack for every 20 kits sold.
- Economic contribution for the creation of anti-racist didactic material on a digital format for children, covering the costs of research, writing and translation.
- Economic contribution providing didactic material on a digital format, regarding Black identity, covering research, writing and translation costs.
- Economic contribution providing teaching material on a digital format to understand the mechanisms and manifestations of symbolic violence in the Black community, covering research, writing and translation costs.
- Economic contribution providing didactic material on a digital format, to raise awareness about health concerns and warnings related to the Black cosmetic market, covering research, writing and translation costs.
AfroFemKoop collaborating entity.
Afro-feminist social organization.
Fancy joining in ?